USBC Conference Registration
The main conference program will begin at 8:30 a.m. local time on Friday June 12, and end by 3:30 p.m. local time on Saturday June 13. Registration for the conference includes all plenary and breakout sessions, conference materials, entry to exhibits and Thursday's Welcome Exhibits Dessert Reception, breakfast and lunch on Friday and Saturday, and all refreshment breaks.
In addition, all membership meeting attendees (and conference registrants) are encouraged to participate in the NBCC Welcome Exhibits Dessert Reception from 8:00 - 9:30 p.m local time on Thursday, June 11.
Conference Categories & Fees
There are just three categories of registration in 2020, with fees as follows:
- Member Organization Rate: $375
- Organizations listed in the USBC Member Directory are eligible for this rate.
- Open Attendee Rate (for those who are not members of USBC): $475
- State/Territorial Coalition Sponsored Attendee: $275
- Each of the breastfeeding coalitions from the 50 states, DC, and U.S. territories (e.g., Puerto Rico), is invited to select two individuals who will receive travel support and a reduced registration rate as a "Coalition Sponsored Attendee." Only the two individuals designated by the state/territorial breastfeeding coalitions shown in the USBC Coalitions Directory are eligible to register in this category.
- Sponsored Attendees will receive this discounted registration rate as well as travel support (flight, train or mileage reimbursement). Attendees are required to stay in the conference hotel, booking and paying the hotel directly for their room.
- Note for State/Territorial Coalition Sponsored Attendees: In the event of cancellation, the attendee will be responsible for reimbursing the full cost of any travel reservations paid for by the USBC (and the attendee will bank, in their own name, the value of that ticket with the airline for their own future travel. Unfortunately, tickets cannot be transferred to another person, per airline policy)
The USBC has applied for Continuing Education, which are available to attendees for a fee of $75 per person (added during registration, if selected). There will also be an option to add Continuing Education onsite. A final email announcement to those who have selected this option will have details and reminders.
IMPORTANT Registration Tips and Troubleshooting:
- To register for the event, (and see all registration categories applicable to you) you to be logged in to the USBC website. If you need to set up a new user account on the USBC website or need log-in support, please visit: http://www.usbreastfeeding.org/l/li/in.
- Do not use Google Chrome when registering. It has issues and glitches.
- All registration is online, with payment required at the time of registration via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. The name and billing address in the payment (pop up box) fields MUST ALIGN with the Credit Card's name and billing address, or else it will not process. Those fields are editable. There's no need to edit the email address.
- Lastly, upon completing the registration, we suggest you check your spam folder immediately if you don't receive the confirmation at the email address you used to register. Registration confirmation emails are sometimes diverted to spam or junk folders.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
NBCC 2020 Cancellation Policy
To cancel a registration, a written request must be received by the USBC via e-mail to email@example.com, no later than 8:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, May 26. Cancellations received on or before May 26, will be refunded, less a $50 processing fee. No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after May 26. The USBC regrets that refunds will not be granted for "no-shows."
- Note for State/Territorial Coalition Sponsored Attendees: In the event of cancellation, the attendee will be responsible for reimbursing the full cost of any travel reservations paid for by the USBC (and the attendee will bank, in their own name, the value of that ticket with the airline for their own future travel. Unfortunately, tickets cannot be transferred to another person, per airline policy).
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org